RIDGE SCHOOL HOUSE. On February 11, 1850, William C. Coleman and James Smith deeded one acre of land to William F. Coleman, Thomas Bennett, E. C. Jobe, James Coleman, J. L. Dickie, and W. H. Allen.
The land was on the east boundary of W.C. Coleman. There was a free privilege of water from William F. T. Coleman. The school property would revert to the owner.
SOURCE: Deed Book 4, p. 379.