The Williamson School House, 1909

The WILLIAMSON SCHOOL HOUSE, 1909 was on the Rocky Fork Road about three or four miles south of the ROCKY FORK SCHOOL but on the other side of the road.

It was a one-room frame building.

George Williamson and Willis Bennett were teachers.

SOURCE: Interview, Oct. 24, 1985, with Nettie Coleman, b. 1899.

Comments are closed.